Navix Engineering is a full-service civil engineering and site development consulting firm dedicated to providing innovative design solutions for our clients. We offer comprehensive civil design services with an emphasis on site due diligence, site planning, land use entitlements, civil engineering design, and project management. Our clients range from private landowners to Fortune 50 companies and everything in between. We work on a variety of project types, including data centers, mixed-use, urban infill, healthcare, retail, residential, and industrial site development projects in the Pacific Northwest and across the US.
We are enthusiastic, empowering, and supportive in helping new people work their way up quickly!
As a Project Manager, you will provide project management from due diligence through design and permitting for new development and redevelopment projects. This will include management, execution, and delivery of complex site/civil projects. You will be responsible for effectively managing multiple jobs simultaneously, providing strategic consulting to clients, planning tasks and resources, coordinating design execution, and ensuring that Navix’s high-quality client service standards are met.
We seek creative, driven, and talented professionals who desire to raise the bar not only within our firm, but within our profession. The right person for this role will meet the following expectations.
- You demonstrate and effectively apply appropriate knowledge & skills for the position
- You consistently and effectively prioritize your duties, and the duties of others, to meet project deliverables on-time and on-budget
- You effectively lead, supervise, and motivate the work of others
- You demonstrate leadership and your actions model Navix’s core values of trust, integrity, follow- through and dedication
- Your work product quality consistently meets established Navix standards and is compliant with all applicable regulations
- You are a team player with demonstrated effective communication and collaboration within your project teams and across the firm
- You are able to build good team chemistry
- You hit the ground running and by the end of year one, you have accomplished the following:
- Brought in at least one new client
- Created work scope & budget and managed same for profit
- Self-evaluated and solicited peer evaluation of project performance and your role in that performance
- Been proactive in leadership and technical training/growth
- Identified critical performance indicators early and managed towards them for client trust and project success
- Developed team trust
- B.S.C.E. OR M.S.C.E.
- 8+ years of experience in site development design
- Professional Engineering license in the State of Oregon (with the ability to be registered in Washington a plus)
- Prior experience in managing and executing complex site development projects
- Successful track record of effectively building and sustaining positive client relationships
- Experience working within AutoCAD Civil3D
- Experience using stormwater modeling software (WWHM, MGS Flood, HydroCAD, )
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational, project, and time management skills
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Performance bonuses considered and paid throughout the year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance – 100% premiums paid for employees
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Excellent retirement savings plan with employer matching
Ready to join our team? Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.