Civil Project Engineer
Navix Engineering is a full-service civil engineering and site development consulting firm dedicated to providing innovative design solutions for our clients. We offer comprehensive civil design services with an emphasis on site due diligence, site planning, land use entitlements, civil engineering design, and project management. Our clients range from private land owners to Fortune 500 companies and everything in between. We work on a variety of project types, including data centers, mixed-use, urban infill, healthcare, retail, residential, and industrial site development projects in the Pacific Northwest and across the United States.
We are enthusiastic, empowering, and supportive in helping new employees work their way up quickly!
We seek creative, driven, and talented professionals who desire to raise the bar not only within our firm, but within our profession.
As a Civil Project Engineer, you will lead the technical civil design for site development projects. You will oversee project documentation preparation and permitting efforts and will direct and supervise the work of engineers, technicians, and administrative staff. You will also assist the Project Manager with establishing scope, schedule, and budget and will coordinate with design teams and clients.
- BSCE OR MSCE
- 4+ years of experience in site development design
- Professional Engineering license in the State of Washington or scheduled to sit for exam in 2019
- Requires experience providing civil design for complex projects in the Pacific Northwest
- Expertise working within AutoCAD Civil3D
- Experience using stormwater modeling software (StormShed, WWHM, MGS Flood, etc.)
- Experience with site planning, stormwater/sewer/water/grading/roadway design, and permitting in local agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- A personal commitment to excellence
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Performance bonuses considered and paid throughout the year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance – 100% premiums paid by employer for employees; 50% for dependents
- 4 weeks paid time off for all new employees
- 5 Paid holidays
- Excellent retirement savings plan with employer matching
Ready to join our team? Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.