Civil Project Manager
Navix Engineering is a full-service civil engineering and site development consulting firm dedicated to providing innovative design solutions for our clients. We offer comprehensive civil design services with an emphasis on site due diligence, site planning, land use entitlements, civil engineering design, and project management. Our clients range from private landowners to Fortune 50 companies and everything in between. We work on a variety of project types, including data centers, mixed-use, urban infill, healthcare, retail, residential, and industrial site development projects in the Pacific Northwest and across the US.
We are enthusiastic, empowering, and supportive in helping new people work their way up quickly!
We seek creative, driven, and talented professionals who desire to raise the bar not only within our firm, but within our profession.
As the Civil Engineering Project Manager, you will provide project management for site development associated with new building construction. This will include management, execution, and delivery of complex site civil projects. You will be responsible for effectively managing multiple jobs simultaneously, scheduling tasks and resources, coordinating job production, and ensuring that Navix’s high-quality standards are met.
- 8+ years of experience in site development design
- Professional Engineering license in the State of Oregon
- Prior experience in managing and executing complex site development projects in the Pacific Northwest.
- Successful track record of effectively building and sustaining positive client relationships.
- Experience working within AutoCAD Civil3D
- Experience using stormwater modeling software (WWHM, MGS Flood, HydroCAD, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- A personal commitment to excellence
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Performance bonuses considered and paid throughout the year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance – 100% premiums paid by employer for employees; 50% for dependents
- 4 weeks paid time off for all new employees
- 8.5 paid holidays
- Excellent retirement savings plan with employer matching
Ready to join our team? Learn more by visiting us at www.navixeng.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org