Civil Design Engineer
Navix Engineering is a full-service civil engineering and site development consulting firm dedicated to providing innovative design solutions for our clients. We offer comprehensive civil design services with an emphasis on site due diligence, site planning, land use entitlements, civil engineering design, and project management. Our clients range from private land owners to Fortune 500 companies and everything in between. We work on a variety of project types, including data centers, mixed-use, urban infill, healthcare, retail, residential, and industrial site development projects in the Pacific Northwest and across the United States.
We are enthusiastic, empowering, and supportive in helping new employees work their way up quickly!
We seek creative, driven, and talented professionals who desire to raise the bar not only within our firm, but within our profession.
As a Civil Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the work associated with technical calculations, reports, design and coordination of civil engineering site development projects. You will be involved with various elements of site design, including erosion control, grading, stormwater, sewer, water, and franchise utility design. You will work hand-in-hand with project managers, licensed project engineers, and design technicians.
- 1-2 years of experience in site development design
- Experience working within AutoCAD Civil3D
- Experience using stormwater modeling software (StormShed, WWHM, MGS Flood, etc.)
- Experience with site planning, stormwater/sewer/water/grading/roadway design, and permitting in local agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- A personal commitment to excellence
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT PACKAGES
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Performance bonuses considered and paid throughout the year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance – 100% premiums paid by employer for employees; 50% for dependents
- 4 weeks paid time off for all new employees
- 5 paid holidays
- Excellent retirement savings plan with employer matching
Ready to join our team? Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.