Civil Design Engineer
Navix Engineering is a full-service civil engineering and site development consulting firm dedicated to providing innovative design solutions for our clients. We offer comprehensive civil design services with an emphasis on site due diligence, site planning, land use entitlements, civil engineering design, and project management. Our clients range from private landowners to Fortune 50 companies and everything in between. We work on a variety of project types, including data centers, mixed-use, urban infill, healthcare, retail, residential, and industrial site development projects in the Pacific Northwest and across the US.
We are enthusiastic, empowering, and supportive in helping new people work their way up quickly!
We seek creative, driven, and talented professionals who desire to raise the bar not only within our firm, but within our profession.
The Civil Design Engineer is responsible for the work associated with technical calculations, reports, design, and coordination of civil engineering site development projects. Design Engineers are involved with various elements of site design, including erosion control, grading, stormwater, sewer, water and franchise utility design. They work hand-in-hand with project managers, project engineers, and design technicians.
- Demonstrate and effectively apply appropriate knowledge & skills for the level of the position
- Provide a quality work product that consistently meets established Navix standards and is compliant with all applicable regulations
- Complete assigned responsibilities within the project plan scope, schedule, and budget
- Seek appropriate answers when in doubt, particularly when tackling new challenges
- Demonstrate ability to learn and progress in skills
- Be a team player with demonstrated effective communication and collaboration within project team and across the firm
- Entry level to 3 years of experience in civil engineering
- Experience in the following areas preferred:
- AutoCAD Civil3D
- stormwater modeling software (HydroCAD, StormShed, WWHM, MGS Flood, etc.)
- site planning, stormwater/sewer/water/grading/roadway design, and permitting in local agencies
- designing commercial, industrial, and/or mixed-use site development projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- A personal commitment to excellence
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Performance bonuses considered and paid throughout the year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Excellent retirement savings plan with employer matching
Ready to join our team? Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com