Civil CAD Services & Technology Manager
Navix Engineering is a full-service civil engineering and site development consulting firm dedicated to providing innovative design solutions for our clients. We offer comprehensive civil design services with an emphasis on site due diligence, site planning, land use entitlements, civil engineering design, and project management. Our clients range from private landowners to Fortune 50 companies and everything in between. We work on a variety of project types, including data centers, mixed-use, urban infill, healthcare, retail, residential, and industrial site development projects in the Pacific Northwest and across the US.
We are enthusiastic, empowering, and supportive in helping new people work their way up quickly!
We seek creative, driven, and talented professionals who desire to raise the bar not only within our firm, but within our profession.
The Civil CAD Services & Technology Manager is responsible for overseeing the work associated with producing construction plans and other technical drawings for civil engineering site development projects. The CAD Manager will help to develop, implement, and champion the company CAD standards and will help to inform the successful execution of work by leveraging current and new technology. The CAD Manager will help develop and provide CAD training and be a firmwide resource for CAD expertise and troubleshooting. The CAD Manager will also lend support in the production of construction plans and other technical drawings and will work hand-in-hand with team leaders, project managers, project engineers, and other design staff.
- Demonstrate and effectively apply appropriate knowledge & skills for the level of the position
- Provide a quality work product that consistently meets established Navix standards and is compliant with all applicable regulations
- Complete assigned responsibilities within the project plan scope, schedule, and budget
- Seek appropriate answers when in doubt, particularly when tackling new challenges
- Demonstrate ability to learn and progress in skills
- Be a team player with demonstrated effective communication and collaboration within project team and across the firm
- Certificate from a technical college in relevant CAD design
- 4 or more years of experience in drafting and designing civil engineering site development projects using AutoCAD Civil3D
- 1 or more years of experience in a CAD management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- A personal commitment to excellence
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Performance bonuses considered and paid throughout the year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Excellent retirement savings plan with employer matching
Ready to join our team? Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org