Civil CAD Designer
Navix Engineering is a full-service civil engineering and site development consulting firm dedicated to providing innovative design solutions for our clients. We offer comprehensive civil design services with an emphasis on site due diligence, site planning, land use entitlements, civil engineering design, and project management. Our clients range from private land owners to Fortune 500 companies and everything in between. We work on a variety of project types, including data centers, mixed-use, urban infill, healthcare, retail, residential, and industrial site development projects in the Pacific Northwest and across the United States.
We are enthusiastic, empowering, and supportive in helping new employees work their way up quickly!
We seek creative, driven, and talented professionals who desire to raise the bar not only within our firm, but within our profession.
The Civil CAD Designer is responsible for producing construction plans and other technical drawings for site development projects. Job tasks consist of setting up drawings per company/jurisdictional standards, designing utility, roadway and site systems under the supervision of engineers, drafting redlines in coordination with engineers, creating 3D design models and renderings for presentation use, creating 3D pipe networks, back-checking work for completeness and accuracy, and managing plan sets and associated revisions.
The CAD Designer position offers excellent growth potential and an opportunity to learn civil systems design techniques and best practices within our CAD platforms. We offer in-house design training in all aspects of civil site development, including TESC, site planning, grading, drainage, and utility (sewer/water) design.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in drafting/designing site development projects using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Certificate from a technical college in relevant CAD design
- Experience working with accelerated design schedules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable working individually and as part of a group
- Ability to learn and adapt to new experiences
- A personal commitment to excellence
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT PACKAGES
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Performance bonuses considered and paid throughout the year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, with the employee medical premiums 100% paid by Navix
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Excellent retirement savings plan with employer matching
Ready to join our team? Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.